Control panels are designed and fabricated by our in-house design engineers and skilled craftspeople in our state-of-the-art machine plant.
Our integrated automation control panels offer the following features:
- Fully fabricated enclosure ready for factory installation
- Programmed and installed controller with optional HMI screen
- Simple design for easy installation and maintenance
- E-Stop push button on front of panel for safety
- Wire and terminal labels for easy identification
- Parts list, electrical schematics, cabinet layout drawings, and PLC/HMI manuals included
Control Panel Options also include:
- Thermocouple card additions
- RTD card additions
- NEMA 4 water tight enclosure for hose down applications
- UL 508 code certified panel
- NEC (NFPA 70) certified panel
- NFPA 79 certified panel
- Hazardous material classification areas with appropriate air purge system:
- Bebco X purge or
- Bebco Y purge
All control panels are fabricated and assembled according to strict FDA, ASME, and AWS standards along with any client-imposed specifications. Many of the risks and project conflicts associated with in-plant assembly are avoided through production style fabrication in EPIC’s plant. EPIC’s quality assurance manual provides comprehensive quality control during all phases of fabrication.
Testing and Shipping Automated Manufacturing Systems
Our rigorous testing process ensures the controls system will work correctly when installed in-plant.
EPIC Automation tests all control panels for:
- Factory acceptance
- Component efficiency
- Precise function
- Correctly functioning controls
Formal factory acceptance testing is conducted inside EPIC’s plant. Our integrated automation team performs FAT with client’s onsite in our plant for total transparency in the testing automated manufacturing process. Upon completion of a successful FAT, EPIC will provide shipping approval documents that authorize the satisfaction and agreement for the automation system installation.