Minimizing downtime and maximizing on-site safety are EPIC’s top priorities when installing your new automation and control system. Automation system installation includes:
- Installation of pre-fabricated control panels
- Link in-feed and out-feed equipment installation
- Power distribution construction including conduit and wiring installation to provide power if necessary
- Plant integration including communication set-up between all equipment and corresponding production lines
- Modifications to plant facilities or infrastructure
- Bid package development & sub-contractor selection
- Plant construction management including civil and utilities installations
Automated and Control Systems Integration
EPIC ‘s automated systems engineering team provides complete plant integration for every automation and control system we install, including upgrading existing equipment to run on the new controls system.
EPIC’s Approach to Plant Integration Prepares for:
- Handshaking between machinery including with pre-existing machinery
- Control processor compatibility
- Custom hardware or software interface development
- Efficient plant-wide data exchange
- Overall plant compatibility
- Adjustments in power distribution
- Modifications to motor control centers
- Changes to power distribution panels
- Custom plant conditions
- Successful start-up and support
To ensure trouble-free start-up, EPIC’s automation systems engineering group will remain on-site to fully integrate the new controls system.
EPIC’s Approach to Process Automation and Control Installation Ensures:
- Minimal interference with runtime
- Safety: we retain a record of zero installation incidents by utilizing a qualified, well-trained workforce guided by experienced engineering managers who follow an established set of safety procedures.
- Field work is accomplished with 100% dedicated in-plant supervision
- Fast-track job schedules keep all work on track
- Equipment installation is executed by best-value contractors with no union affiliations or agreements
- Tools and equipment to support installation are ready on-site
- Proper supervision of all field personnel
- Safety and cost management
On-site safety throughout the process system integration is the highest priority for the EPIC automated systems engineering team. We retain a record of zero installation incidents by utilizing a qualified, well-trained workforce that is guided by experienced engineering managers who follow an established set of safety procedures and protocols.