Interested in learning more about EPIC’s experience with automation systems? Our photo gallery illustrates examples of EPIC’s project and plant upgrade experience. If you have questions regarding a specific automation project, please contact an engineer.
- Fully Integrated Automation SystemsEPIC’s automated systems are already fully integrated and tested during long lead equipment procurement and system fabrication.
- Automation Systems FabricationPanels and controls equipment are fabricated by our in-house design engineers and skilled craftspeople.
- Automation Controls TestingOur rigorous testing process ensures the controls system will work correctly when installed in-plant.
- Process System Automation for Modular SkidEPIC provides process system automation for modular skids and plants. Programming is completed in-house prior to shipping, so startup can begin as soon as it arrives at our client's facility.
- Advanced Automation Allows Plant Engineers to Monitor ActivityThrough advanced automation, data from the factory floor is delivered to a central location.
- PLC ProgrammingControls engineers completing PLC programming for an automated process system.