Interested in learning more about EPIC’s experience with automation systems? Our photo gallery illustrates examples of EPIC’s project and plant upgrade experience. If you have questions regarding a specific automation project, please contact an engineer.
- Process Control Engineers Check Control PanelProcess control engineers checking and testing a control panel for an automated process system.
- Process System Automation for Modular SkidEPIC provides process system automation for modular skids and plants. Programming is completed in-house prior to shipping, so startup can begin as soon as it arrives at our client's facility.
- Programming Automation Controls for Custom MachineEngineers collaborate on automation controls for a custom assembly machine.
- Advanced Automation Allows Plant Engineers to Monitor ActivityThrough advanced automation, data from the factory floor is delivered to a central location.
- PLC ProgrammingControls engineers completing PLC programming for an automated process system.